The most successful leaders differentiate themselves from others by developing their Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ). In practice, these leaders are skilled at identifying and managing their own emotions, accurately “reading the room” and positively impacting the emotional state of people around them.
This simple EQ resource breaks down Emotional Intelligence into 5 foundational dimensions and provides a simple step-by-step process leaders can use to practice becoming a more Emotionally Intelligent.
Using the EQ Quick Guide:
- Use the front side of the guide to learn about 5 key dimensions of Emotional Intelligence
- Think of an anticipated interaction or critical decision in which emotions will be involved
- Flip over the guide and ask yourself 3 insightful guided questions within each EQ dimension
- Apply your insights to form an Emotionally Intelligent game plan for your critical interaction or decision
- Enjoy the benefits of skillfully navigating tense situations while strengthening your relationships in the workplace!